A Guide on How to Choose the Right Necklace
Jewelries are the final touches to an outfit. Here in Just Believe Jewelry, we make sure that we provide you with high quality jewelries to match your outfit and leave you with satisfaction and beauty. We make it our mission to take you to the next level and deliver only the best jewelries. One of our best-selling products here in Just Believe Jewelry is our wide variety and choices of personalized necklaces. When selecting the perfect necklace, there are many details you should consider like your face shape, height, and your body type. You should also check the color, shape, length, and style of the necklace that would complement your look. Here are a few tips on how to style and select the right necklace for you:
The right necklace would surely compliment your face shape. Knowing how to style and choose the correct necklace would surely give you an edge and boost your self-confidence.
- Round or Oval Face - An elongated necklace would complement your face and give it that V-shape and help bring the eye down. It would frame and flatter your face.
- Heart Shaped Face - A shorter necklace that has length between 16-18 inches would help soften the angles of your face.
- Square or Oblong Face - A choker necklace would help soften the sharp edges of your face and would also definitely highlight and make your neck look longer.
Typically, a short or a tall person have a hard time choosing a necklace that would be right for them. Here are tips that would help you in finding the best length of a necklace for your height.
- Short Height - If your height is 5’4 and below, you should find a necklace that would help elongate your height but shouldn’t hang too low. If you would prefer to wear a short necklace, choose the necklace that has a length between 16-18 inches but if you would want a long necklace then try a necklace with a length between 20-24 inches for it would help you elongate your height.
- Regular Height - A person who stands between 5’4” and 5’7” would not have any problem with choosing the right length of necklace because any length would definitely complement and fit your height. But you should keep in mind of your face shape and body type before choosing one.
- Tall Height - Any necklace length would usually fit a person who has a tall frame. For short necklaces, make sure that it would complement your face shape.
This is another factor that you should take into consideration, your body shape. Here is a tip on how to determine what necklace fits your body shape.
- Pear Shaped Body -Look for a necklace that broadens your shoulder. A necklace length with a length of 18-24 inches would work for the necklace would just sit above your bust area and would help in drawing attention to your upper body.
- Athletic Shaped Body – For this type of body shape, a longer necklace would help in elongating your body. But usually, any type of necklace would fit this type of body frame.
- Hourglass Shaped Body – If you have an hourglass-shaped body, a necklace that would sit just above your cleavage would help in accentuating your curves.
- Inverted Triangle Body Shape – If you have a broad shoulder, try a long necklace. This would help bring the focus on your waist and help you highlight the smaller part of your body.