03: A classic design updated. Hand-crafted sunglasses with premium Italian acetate and flat [gradient/polarised/tonal] lenses, featuring two silver-tone hardware rivets on the end piece and CHIMI logo engraved along the arm. 100% UV (400) protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Frame color: Blue
- Lens color: Gradient grey
- Lens category: 3
- Lens: CR39 (100% UV) Polarised
- Frame width: 140mm
- Lens width: 47mm
- Nose bridge: 24mm
- Temple length: 145mm
- Hinge: Five-barrel (Visottica Comotec)
10 styles across a palette of 10 colors, CHIMI CORE is defined by perennial silhouettes and modern constructions. For the first time since 2016, the series reissues with subtle touches and elevated iterations, taking cues from past origins to liminally articulate today. Modular, superstruct frames that retain the versatility of the original designs are hand-crafted with premium Italian acetate and tinted lenses with UV (400) protection and anti-scratch, anti-shatter and distortion-free features. Designed in Stockholm.
The materials we work with:
Yellow Gold Filled / Red Gold Filled - Nickel is not used
14K gold (yellow, white, red)
Pearls and gems
The process of ordering and preparing the products purchased on the site
Production time for items with personal engravings is one day of work, so the product goes out to the customer the day after the order.
Items inlaid with stones - the waiting time is 2 working days,
Items made of 14k gold is 10 business days, before they are shipped (varies according to the product availability in the store)
Full responsibility for the color of the jewelry (the jewelry should not change color)
If the jewelry changes color, you can reach us at the studio / send by registered mail to clean the jewelry at no cost,
There is a responsibility for falling stones.
For anything else you can contact the studio at 0544534439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no responsibility for the loss of the jewelry and / or part of it.
How to keep just believe jewelry
In order for you to enjoy our jewelry over time, there are a number of recommendations:
You can shower with the jewelry without fear - water and soap do not damage the jewelry.
It is advisable that the jewelry should not be in contact with chlorine, perfume, sunscreen and other substances that damage the exterior of the jewelry.
The jewelry should be kept in the air and not in an airtight box for a long time. It oxidizes - our jewelry boxes are designed to last for a long time.
Silver jewelry can darken over time and can be easily cleaned with silverware cleaners.
-Print guide to find your size
For printing click here
-Instructions on how to measure the size of the ring-
Measure ring size using the Android / iPhone app
- Put a ring you have on the phone screen.
- Adjust the size of the circle on the screen to the size of your ring.
- The size that will appear on the screen is your size
2. Measure ring size using paper / wire
There is an instructional video later in the guide
- Thin piece of paper + scissors - cut a thin strip of paper - preferably straight and not too thick
- Wrap the strip of paper around the finger, making sure the paper is below the knuckle and close enough to the knuckle itself (the part that connects the finger to the palm) to make sure the paper is close to the finger so that the measurement is accurate.
- Pen or pencil - mark the point where the paper meets.
- Measuring tape / ruler - measure the length we came out with the ruler / measuring tape.
- Use the following diagram to determine the size of the ring.
International ring size chart
|ISRAEL||EU SIZE||US SIZE||Diameter (mm)||Finger Diameter (mm)|